Pasco County, Municipal Offices Closed Today
Many Pasco County and city government offices are closed today (Oct. 7) because of Hurricane Matthew.
PASCO COUNTY – In the interest of safety, some Pasco public offices and services will be closed or canceled today (Oct. 7) because of bad weather expected from Hurricane Matthew.
Pasco officials also urge residents to use caution and to stay home, if possible, during the storm.
The following governmental agencies will be closed or are canceling services today:
- All Pasco County Public Schools closed and after-school activities cancelled
- Pasco County government offices closed to the public
- All Pasco County clerk and comptroller offices will be closed, including courts
- Pasco County Health Department closed
- Pasco County Tax Collector – Dade City Office closed
- Pasco County Parks and Natural Resources camping areas at Crews Lake Wilderness Park, J.B. Starkey Wilderness Park, and Withlacoochee River Park closed until further notice
Cities/municipalities closed today:
- St. Leo
- San Antonio
- Dade City
Pasco County Public Transportation buses will operate today; however, in windy conditions, drivers will be using their own discretion as to whether to pull over and wait for weather conditions to improve.
All Pasco County Tax Collector offices will be open today EXCEPT for the Dade City location.
All Supervisor of Elections offices will be open Friday.
For information about Pasco County, go to pascocountyfl.net.
Pasco County | Hurricane Matthew | Matthew Pasco | Tampa Bay Reporter
#PascoCounty #HurricaneMatthew #MatthewPasco #TampaBayReporter