Pasco Re-opens Sunwest Park to Existing Annual Passholders
Social distancing and other guidelines remain in effect.
HUDSON – Pasco County Parks, Recreation and Natural Resources will reopen SunWest Park to existing annual passholders only beginning today (April 25).
The park, 17362 Old Dixie Highway in Hudson, will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
The restricted opening allows for essential recreation activities outlined in Florida’s safer-at-home order, such as walking, biking, hiking, running, or swimming. Federal and state social distancing/gathering guidelines remain in place.
SunWest Park limited opening:
- Access for existing annual passholders ONLY
- Daily hours: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Vehicle arrival only (no walk-in access)
- Groups of more than 10 will not be permitted
- Social distancing of six feet is necessary to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus
- Amenities are limited to essential activities to reduce the risk of exposure
- No lifeguards will be on duty
Pasco County Parks will continue to monitor state recommendations as to when SunWest Park can open to additional park guests.
PHOTO COURTESY OF PASCO COUNTY.
Pasco County | SunWest Park | COVID-19 | Recreation | Tampabay News | News Tampa
#PascoCounty #SunWestPark #COVID19 #Recreation #TampabayNews #NewsTampa