Largo Fitness Centers to Reopen Tuesday
Hours will be limited and other safety measure will be in effect.
LARGO – The fitness centers at Highland Recreation Complex, Southwest Recreation Complex, and the Largo Community Center will open to the public Tuesday (May 26) in a limited capacity.
City officials said Largo is committed to offering a safe environment for patrons and staff. All fitness centers will open at 50 percent occupancy, for adults only, with enhanced sanitizing. Because of occupancy limits, please call the facility for availability.
Because summer camps also operating at the facilities, modified hours are in place through Aug. 7 for the centers at Highland and Southwest.
Highland Recreation Complex (current occupancy limit:28)
400 Highland Ave. NE | (727) 518-3016
- Monday-Friday: 5 a.m. to 6:45am and 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 7a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Southwest Recreation Complex (current occupancy limit:11)
13120 Vonn Road | (727) 518-3125
- Monday-Thursday: 5 a.m.to 6:45 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m. to 6:45 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. to noon
Largo Community Center (current occupancy limit:11)
400 Alt. Keene Road | (727) 518-3131
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
For more information, go to PlayLargo.com or call (727) 587-6720.
Largo | Gyms | Sports | Recreation | Things to Do Near Me | Tampabay News | News Tampa
#Largo #Gyms #Sports #Recreation #ThingstoDoNearMe #TampabayNews #NewsTampa