Hillsborough Launches Online Registration for COVID-19 Testing
Although the tests are free, appointments are required. No doctor’s referral is needed, and insurance is not required.
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY – Residents of Hillsborough County can make appointments online for free COVID-19 coronavirus testing.
Online appointments can be made at hcflgov.net/covidtesting. Residents can pick a day and time convenient to them at one of seven locations throughout the county. The online reservation system will allow residents to avoid waiting on the phone for a call center agent and should reduce the time on hold for those making reservations by phone.
A phone option is still available. To make reservations by phone, call (888) 513-6321.
Though the tests are free, appointments are required. No doctor’s referral is needed, and insurance is not required. The appointment availability window will typically be about two weeks.
Testing sites include:
- Lee Davis Community Resource Center, 3402 N 22nd St., Tampa
- Plant City Community Resource Center, 307 N Michigan Ave., Plant City
- SouthShore Community Resource Center, 201 14th Ave. SE, Ruskin
- Suncoast Community Health Centers, 313 S Lakewood Drive, Brandon
- Raymond James Stadium, 4201 N Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa
- Redeemer Lutheran Church, 701 Valley Forge Blvd., Sun City Center
- Wimauma Opportunity Center, 5128 SR 674
Residents are reminded to follow the process to undergo a test: Make an appointment, and if a test result comes back positive, do not make a follow-up appointment for at least two weeks. Additionally, residents should wait for the results of a test before coming back for another test.
Hillsborough County | COVID-19 Testing | Tampabay News | News Tampa
#HillsboroughCounty #COVID19Testing #TampabayNews #NewsTampa