FDOT Proposes Changes to U.S. 301 in Hillsborough
A virtual public hearing, or webinar, is scheduled Monday (April 30) to explain the project and get residents’ thoughts and comments.
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY – The Florida Department of Transportation is planning to change medians along U.S. 301 from Falkenburg Road to Sligh Avenue.
The agency has scheduled a virtual public hearing, or webinar, from 11 a.m. to noon Monday (April 30). The hearing is conducted as a VPH, or webinar, over the internet and is also held concurrently at one or more viewing locations. To participate in the VPH online, registration is required before joining the VPH. To register for the webinar, go to attendee.gotowebinar.com. People who register will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the VPH online from a computer.
People without access to a computer or the internet may attend the VPH at one of the following locations:
- 78th Street Community Library, 7625 Palm River Road
- FDOT, District Seven Flamingo Conference Room, 11201 N. McKinley Drive, TampaThe VPH opens at 11 a.m. and a PowerPoint presentation begins at 11:15 a.m. After the project PowerPoint presentation has concluded, there will be an opportunity for participants from both viewing locations, and those online, to provide verbal comments to be included in the official VPH record. After the verbal comment portion of the VPH has concluded, the project PowerPoint will run continuously for the duration of the VPH.
This public hearing is conducted to afford affected property and business owners, interested persons and organizations the opportunity to provide comments to FDOT regarding the proposed median modifications on U.S. 301 within the above stated project limits. The medians scheduled for improvement are at
- West Kearney Way/Windermere Lake Drive;
- Brittany Way/Florida Palm Drive;
- Massaro Boulevard/Stannum Street;
- Median immediately north of Columbus Drive; and
- Eastshore Business Center.
FDOT, District Seven, will receive verbal and written comments online and at each VPH viewing location. E-mailed or written comments may be sent to: Kevin Lee, Project Manager, FDOT, District Seven, 11201 N McKinley Drive, MS 7-600, Tampa, Florida 33612-6456 OR email@example.com. All comments must be emailed or postmarked by May 14 to become part of the official record of the public hearing.
People who need special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in this VPH, or persons who require translation services (free of charge) are asked to advise the agency by contacting: Kevin Lee, Project Manager, at 1(800) 226-7220; (813) 975-6426; or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the agency using the Florida Relay Service, 1-800-955-8771 (TDD) or 1-800-955-8770 (voice).
Florida Department of Transportation | FDOT | Traffic | Road Construction | U.S. 301 | Tampabay News
#FloridaDepartmentofTransportation #FDOT #Traffic #RoadConstruction #US301 #TampabayNews