Early Voting in Pinellas Ends Today
After today, the last time to vote in person will be Tuesday. Remote ballot drop-off locations will be open through Monday.
PINELLAS COUNTY – The Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections reminds voters that early voting ends today (Nov. 4).
Remote ballot drop-off locations will be open through Monday (Nov. 5) for Tuesday’s (Nov. 6) general election.
- Continues through 7 p.m. today in all three Elections Offices plus the Centre of Palm Harbor and Gulfport Neighborhood Center. Polls open at 7 a.m.
- Check early voting wait times online at VotePinellas.com.
MAIL BALLOT DROP OFF
- Remote ballot drop-off locations are available through Monday and will be CLOSED on Election Day. Voters can check for locations, days and hours at VotePinellas.com or in mail ballot kit instructions.
- Ballots may also be dropped off at any of the three Supervisor of Elections Offices. Ballots must be received by 7:00 p.m. Election Day at an Elections Office. Mail ballots cannot be accepted at a polling place.
- Florida state law provides that mail ballot pickup and voting in Supervisor of Elections Offices on Election Day is only permitted in the case of an emergency. A voter or voter’s designee must sign an affidavit affirming that the voter is unable to go to his/her polling place on Election Day becuse of an emergency and provide the reason for the emergency.
Supervisor of Elections Offices will be open from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. each day through Election Day.
Voters are encouraged to make any address changes before Election Day online at VotePinellas.com or by calling (727) 464-VOTE (8683) or emailing Election@VotePinellas.com; include birth date.
To view a sample ballot or for other election-related information, go to VotePinellas.com or call (727) 464-VOTE (8683).
Pinellas Elections | Vote | Early Vote | Tampabay News
#PinellasElections #Vote #Early Vote #TampabayNews