Achieva Paw Park in Dunedin to Reopen Monday
The paw park has been expanded and improved. Happy Tails Dog Park will remain open until mid-February when it will permanently close to make way for expansion of the Blue Jays training facility.
DUNEDIN – Achieva Paw Park is scheduled to reopen Monday (Jan. 7) after being closed for expansion and improvements.
Dunedin and Achieva Credit Union partnered together in November to expand and bring new improvements to the Achieva Paw Park, located on Achieva’s corporate campus at 1659 Virginia St. in Dunedin. That expansion is complete..
The expansion and new improvements (view rendering) to Achieva Paw Park include:
- Both the large and small dog areas were expanded
- Fence height increased from 4-feet to 6-feet in the large dog area
- One shade structure (has been ordered and to be installed soon) and more than 20 trees planted for additional shading
- Additional benches and picnic tables
- Water fountain
- Other amenities at Achieva Paw Park include dog agility poles, tunnels, waste receptacles and cleaning stations.
Achieva Paw Park is open to the public sunrise to sunset.
Happy Tails Dog Park, 3051 Garrison Road, is also available for use and will remain open until mid-February.
Happy Tails Dog Park was built at Louis A. Vanech Recreation Complex in November 2003. The Blue Jays training facilities will now be expanding into Vanech Recreation Complex.Therefore, Happy Tails Dog Park will permanently close mid-February. The park is open and available for use until that time.The park is divided into two separate areas: a two-acre area for large dogs and a half-acre area for small dogs. Each area is fenced and contains a dog drinking fountain, benches, doggie litter bags and picnic tables. The large dog area contains dog training and exercise equipment.
Dunedin | Achieva Paw Park | Dog Park | Paw Park | Tampabay News
#Dunedin #AchievaPawPark #DogPark #PawPark #TampabayNews