St. Pete City Government Offices to Close Monday (May 30)
By TB Reporter
Memorial Holiday Affects Monday and Tuesday Trash-Recycling Pickup.
ST. PETRSBURG — Some St. Petersburg city facilities will be closed to the public on Monday, May 30 for Memorial Day. During the holiday week, May 30 to June 3, the only changes for trash and recycling pickup days for St. Petersburg residential customers are:
- Monday collections for garbage and recycling will be made on Tuesday.
- Tuesday collections for garbage and recycling will be Wednesday.
- Thursday and Friday collections remain the same.
In observance of Memorial Day, St. Petersburg city government facilities closed to the public Monday (May 30) include Boyd Hill Nature Preserve, the St. Petersburg, City Hall and Municipal Services Center downtown, libraries, recreation centers, the Coliseum, Enoch Davis Center, Jamestown Apartments-Townhomes office and Dwight H. Jones Neighborhood Center, Mahaffey Theater Duke Energy Center for the Arts, Sunshine Center and Sunken Gardens’ business office.
These city facilities will be OPEN to the public on Monday:
- Three City Golf Courses (Mangrove Bay, Cypress Links, and Twin Brooks);
- Municipal beach concession stand (Treasure Island);
- Municipal Marina Ship’s Store;
- North Shore Aquatic Complex and 8 Neighborhood Pools;
- Sanitation Department Brush Sites; and
- Sunken Gardens’ attraction.
For water or sewer emergency service, call the Water Resources Department at (727) 893-7261. For police, fire, or medical emergencies, dial 9-1-1.
For a complete listing of closings online, visit www.stpete.org/holidays and www.stpete.org/sanitation/residential_collection/holiday_schedule.asp.
St. Petersburg | Memorial Day | City Government Closings | TB Reporter
#St.Petersburg #MemorialDay #CityGovernmentClosings #TBReporter