Rock Around the Clock in Treasure Island
The annual street party includes music, food and fun.
TREASURE ISLAND – This city’s favorite street party, Rock Around the Clock, returns to the clock tower in downtown Treasure Island on Sunday (May 29) with country, soul and rock ‘n’ rollers Railway Kings and funk-pop-a-rollers Motel Funk.
Downtown Treasure Island restaurants will offer a full menu and outdoor dining as well as businesses and vendors selling their goods and services. During Rock Around the Clock, 107th Avenue will be closed between the hours of 3 p.m. and midnight from 1st Street E to Gulf Boulevard. East and westbound traffic can use 108th Avenue, 106th Avenue and 104th Avenue as alternate routes.
Parking will be available at:
- Treasure Island City Hall, 120 108th Ave.
- Treasure Community Center and Park located at Gulf Boulevard and 106th Avenue (behind Walgreen’s)
- $10 event parking in TI Park from noon until 11 p.m.
- Railway Kings – 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Motel Funk – 7:45 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
- Railway Kings and Motel Funk Superjam – 9:15 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
For information, go to mytreasureisland.org.
Treasure Island | Rock Around the Clock | Street Party | Tampa Bay Reporter
#TreasureIsland #RockAroundtheClock #StreetParty #TampaBayReporter