St. Pete’s Mayor to Give State-of-the-City Speech
By JON WILSON, Consulting Editor, TB Reporter
. . . Plus a roundup of some other St. Petersburg events.
ST. PETERSBURG — Mayor Rick Kriseman will deliver his State of the City address 10 a.m. Saturday (Jan. 23) at the Palladium Theater, 253 Fifth Ave. NE. The public is invited to the free event.
Kriseman’s office notes that the venue of the address has been changed from its originally scheduled site, which was in front of City Hall.
Other St. Pete events the rest of the week include:
- The City Council holds its regularly scheduled meeting Thursday (Jan. 21) at 3 p.m. at City Hall.
- Mayor Kriseman is scheduled to attend the National Conference of Mayors in Washington, D.C. today, Thursday and Friday. (Jan. 20-22.)
- The farewell celebration for the late Linda Osmundson, longtime director of CASA, is 2 p.m. Friday (Jan. 22) at the Palladium.
- College football’s East-West Shrine Game takes place Saturday (Jan. 23) at Tropicana Field. The 91st annual game features college all-stars from around the country. Tickets are $15, all general admission, available through Ticketmaster or at the Trop on game day . Kickoff is 4 p.m., according to the Shrine Game website, http://www.shrinegame.com/.
- Heath Care Navigator Enrollment Sessions are 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday (Jan. 23) at the St. Petersburg Main Library, 3745 Ninth Ave. N. Counselors will be available to answer questions about Affordable Health Care and help residents find an appropriate insurance plan.
St. Petersburg | Government | City Hall | Health Care | Linda Osmundson | Shrine Game | TB Reporter
#St.Petersburg #Government #CityHall HealthCare #LindaOsmundson #Shrine Game #TBReporter