Reclaimed Water Restrictions Begin Friday in Pinellas
Reclaimed water restrictions on irrigation are in effect from Friday (April 1) to June 30 in Pinellas County.
PINELLAS COUNTY – Reclaimed water seasonal restrictions will begin Friday (April 1). These restrictions limit reclaimed water irrigation during authorized hours to three days per week based on house number:
- Addresses ending in an even number (0, 2, 4, 6, 8): Tuesday, Thursday and/or Saturday
- Addresses ending in an odd number (1, 3, 5, 7, 9): Wednesday, Friday and/or Sunday
- Addresses with mixed or no addresses, such as common areas associated with a residential subdivision: Wednesday, Friday and/or Sunday
- Lawn irrigation is prohibited between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Lawn irrigation is prohibited on Monday
Pinellas County Utilities customers are encouraged to follow these restrictions throughout the year to promote a healthy, drought-tolerant lawn with deep roots. These restrictions are mandatory during Florida’s traditional dry seasons from April through June and October through November. Violations of these restrictions may result in a $193 fine.
Customers are also reminded that Pinellas County is following year-round conservation measures allowing irrigation using potable, well, lake or pond water two days per week on assigned days based on house address.
For more information on reclaimed water, rules and watering days, go to pinellascounty.org.
Those who are not Pinellas County Utilities customers are encouraged to check with their water supplier to verify their watering days.
Pinellas County | Reclaimed Water | Irrigation | Watering Rules | Water Conservation | TB Reporter
#PinellasCounty #ReclaimedWater #Irrigation #WateringRules #WaterConservation #TBReporter