Upcoming Aging Well Center Programs
The programs range from painting to learning how to protect yourself from identity theft.
CLEARWATER – The Aging Well Center will be hosting a variety of upcoming programs. The Aging Well Center is located in the Long Center at 1501 N Belcher Road. Highlights for the next couple of weeks include:
- TED: IDEAS WORTH SPREADING: 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Thursday (April 2). TED Talks Video Topical Discussion Group. Short topical videos to explore, expand, share ideas and spark discussion. Series is facilitated by Andrew of Socrates Café. Free.
- GALLERY RECEPTION: 1 p.m.to 3 p.m. Friday (April 3). Join us in welcoming Noriko Kuehn and Mari-Ito for their exhibit of traditional Japanese and Chinese art at the Aging Well Center Gallery. Learn about their upcoming workshops. Refreshments served. Free.
- REIKI SHARE: 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. April 6. Reiki Master Joye Swisher facilitates this session sharing the simple technique that allows the student to tap into an unlimited supply of “life force energy,” improve health and enhance quality of life. Free.
- LEGAL MATTERS: IDENTITY THEFT: 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. April 8. Attorney Jose Manual Godinez discusses how identity theft could affect your taxes and ways to protect yourself. Sponsored by Bay Area Legal Services and the Clearwater Bar Association. Pre-registration is required. Free.
- SUMI-E PAINTING: 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. April 8. Noriko Kuehn teaches the elegant and meditative art of Japanese ink painting. Experience the peace of this ancient art. Beginners welcome and materials included. $12(P)/$16(R)/$20(N) per class
For information, call (727) 724-3070 or go to myclearwater.com.
Clearwater | Long Center | Aging Well Center | Activities for Seniors
#Clearwater #LongCenter #AgingWellCenter #TBReporter