Pasco Sandbag Operations to Open Saturday
New Port Richey has also opened a sandbag site.
PASCO COUNTY – In response to possible severe weather, Pasco County government will open sandbag operations starting Saturday (June 4). The following locations – all self serve – will be open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. until further notice:
- West Pasco Government Center, 7356 State St., New Port Richey
- J.W. Mitchell Park, 4025 Little Road, New Port Richey
- Veterans Memorial Park, 14333 Hicks Road, Hudson
- C-Barn, 30906 Warder Road, San Antonio
- Land O’Lakes Rec Center, 3032 Collier Parkway, Land O’Lakes
- Fire Station #1, 6907 Dairy Road, Zephyrhills
The sandbag locations are open to Pasco County residents. Sandbags will be provided, but residents are encouraged to bring their own shovels. Limit 20 bags per Pasco County resident unless a special need arises.
The city of New Port Richey has opened sandbag operations for city residents at the following location and this will be open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.: 6240 Pine Hill Road, New Port Richey (self-serve).
Citizens who would like more information about preparations for flooding, hurricanes or other disasters can go to the Pasco Emergency management webpage by clicking here. The Pasco County Customer Service line will be available 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday (June 4) and Sunday (June 5). Please call 727.847.2411 with any questions or concerns.
Pasco County | New Port Richey | Sandbags | Severe Weather | Flooding | TB Reporter
#PascoCounty #NewPortRichey #Sandbags #SevereWeather #Flooding #TBReporter