Pasco Sends 30 Assessment Teams into Neighborhoods
Team members will help residents who need it and look for damage.
PASCO COUNTY – Emergency officials are sending 30 assessment teams into Pasco neighborhoods today (June 7) to help residents who might need help with things like water, food, or relocatoin because of flooding. The teams will also inspect buildings and property for any damage.
Here is a list of the latest information from Pasco County:
- The tropical storm warning is cancelled; locally heavy rains still possible with potential river flooding through Wednesday (June 8).
- The emergency operation center is fully-activated; expected scale-down by this afternoon.
- All government offices, schools and bus routes are open, except for parks’ recreation centers.
- All major roadways are open in Pasco County.
- Utilities are reporting all electricity service in Pasco County has been restored.
- 11,000 were sandbags filled Monday; for a storm event total of 30,000.
- Eight sandbag stations are open.
- Pasco County customer service took 983 phone calls Monday; for a storm event total of 1,124.
If you have questions or to report storm damage, please call Pasco County customer service at 727.847.2411. If you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
For information about Pasco County, go to pascocountyfl.net.
Pasco County | Tropical Storm Colin | Flooding | Weather | TB Reporter
#PascoCounty #TropicalStormColin #Flooding #Weather #TBReporter