It’s Historic! Pet Festival Comes to the Shuffleboard Club
By JON WILSON, Consulting Editor, TB Reporter
The CatCon Dogfest is believed to be the first of its kind in the Tampa Bay area.
ST. PETERSBURG — Pet enthusiasts will gather at the Historic St. Petersburg Shuffleboard Club Saturday (May 7) for a full day of animal-themed fun. The CatCon Dogfest is 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is $10/per person with children under 10 free; VIP tickets are $25 and include CatCon DogFest goodie bag, access to the VIP Lounge and a drink ticket. The Shuffleboard Club is at 559 Mirror Lake Drive N.
The event will feature:
- A select group of artists and vendors selling services and products for pets (and people, too).
- A presentation by the St. Petersburg Police Department K9 Unit.
- Flyball demonstration from the Dog Training Club of St. Petersburg.
- For a donation, your dog can participate in the Lure Chase from Whatadog Play Center and Radar Recall by To the Rescue Dog Training.
- Kitten Play Zone
- Food trucks and food vendors for the humans—and plenty of treats for your four-legged friends.
- Music by DJ re:Pete
This is, as should be quite obvious, a dog-friendly event! For information, a list of sponsors, how to become a sponsor and more, visit http://www.friendsofstrays.com/catcondogfest .
St. Petersburg | Tampa Bay | Pets | Dogs | Cats | CatCon Dogfest | TB Reporter
#St.Petersburg #TampaBay #Pets #Dogs #Cats #CatConDogfest #TBReporter