Scholarship Opportunity for Hillsborough College Students
Application for the $1,200 scholarship must be made through the Hillsborough County supervisor of elections.
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY – Current college students have an opportunity to apply for a scholarship provided by the Florida State Association of Supervisors of Elections (FSASE).
The FSASE is offering three $1,200 scholarships to eligible Florida residents currently enrolled or accepted as full-time students in a senior college or university in Florida.
Hillsborough residents must apply through the Hillsborough County supervisor of elections office. The office will review all applications and send one finalist to the FSASE Scholarship Committee for consideration.
- Students must be majoring in political science, public or business administration, or journalism/mass communication.
- Students must have finished two years of junior college or undergraduate work and hold enough credits for enrollment as a junior.
- Students must have been a resident of Florida for two years before the current academic year in which the application is made.
- Students must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Students must be registered to vote.
The application deadline is 5 p.m. March 14. Interested students can find applications and more detailed information about the scholarship requirements at votehillsborough.org or they can contact Gerri Kramer at (813) 367-8827 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FSASE Scholarship Committee will announce the scholarship recipients at the FSASE Summer Conference.
Hillsborough Supervisor of Elections | Scholarship | Education | TB Reporter
#HillsboroughSupervisorofElections #Scholarship #Education #TBReporter