SPC Trustees to Live Stream Selection of College President
St. Petersburg College President Bill Law is retiring July 1.
CLEARWATER – The Board of Trustees of St. Petersburg College will hold a public meeting to select the new president of St. Petersburg College at 9 a.m. Wednesday (May 31) at the EpiCenter, 13805 58th St. N, Clearwater, Room 1-453.
The meeting will be streamed live here beginning at 9 a.m. Wednesday, May 31.
The finalists, in alphabetical order, are:
- Frank A. Biafora, Jr., PhD, dean and professor, College of Arts and Sciences at University of South Florida St. Petersburg
- Edward Bonahue, PhD, provost and vice president for Academic Affairs, Santa Fe College, Gainesville
- James Henningsen, EdD, president, College of Central Florida, Ocala
- Stan Vittetoe, PhD, provost, St. Petersburg College, Clearwater
- Tonjua Williams, PhD, vice president, Student Services, St. Petersburg College, St. Petersburg
The candidate who is chosen will replace Bill Law, who has been president of SPC since 2010. He announced in November that he will retire no later than July 1.
For information about SPC, go to go.spcollege.edu.
St. Petersburg College | Bill Law | President Search | Education | Tampa Bay News | TB Reporter
#StPetersburgCollege #BillLaw #PresidentSearch #Education #TampaBayNews #TBReporter