Scholarships Available for Hillsborough College Students
Hillsborough residents must apply through the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections Office.
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY – The Florida State Association of Supervisors of Elections is offering three scholarships to eligible Florida residents currently enrolled or accepted as full-time students in a senior college or university in Florida.
Hillsborough County residents must apply through the office of elections supervisor Craig Latimer. The office will review all applications and send one finalist to the FSASE scholarship committee for consideration. The scholarships are $1,200 each.
Eligibility requirements include
* Students must be registered to vote in Florida, and submit their applications to the county in which they’re registered.
* Students must be majoring in political science, public or business administration, or journalism/mass communication.
* Students must have finished two years of junior college or undergraduate work and hold enough credits for enrollment as a junior.
* Students must have been a resident of Florida for two years before the current academic year in which the application is made.
* Students must be able to demonstrate financial need.
The deadline for applying is 5 p.m. March 29. Interested students can find applications and more detailed information about the scholarship requirements at VoteHillsborough.org or they can contact Hannah Prince at (813) 744-5900, ext. 4106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FSASE scholarship committee will announce the scholarship recipients at the 2017 FSASE Summer Conference.
Hillsborough Supervisor of Elections | Scholarship | Education | College | Craig Latimer | TB Reporter
#HillsboroughSupervisorofElections #Scholarship #Education #College #CraigLatimer #TBReporter