Seven Pinellas Schools Get New Principals
Pinellas School Board members also appointed a new assistant principal at Lakewood High School.
PINELLAS COUNTY – New principals were named at seven schools during a special meeting of the Pinellas County School Board.
School board members also named a new assistant principal for Lakewood High School’s Center of Advanced Technologies. The new appointments become effective July 1.
- Mary M. Athanson, assistant principal of Osceola Middle, was appointed principal of Palm Harbor Middle.
- Heidi E. D’Ambrosio, assistant principal of Calvin Hunsinger School, was appointed principal of Sanders Exceptional.
- Martha B. Giancola, an apprenticeships and work-based learning specialist, was appointed principal of Career Academies of Seminole.
- Michael J. Hernandez, principal of Fitzgerald Middle, was appointed principal of Northeast High.
- Ursula W. Parris, assistant principal of Seminole High, was appointed principal of Meadowlawn Middle.
- Deborah L. Thornton, an exceptional etudent education specialist, was appointed principal of Paul B. Stephens ESE Center.
- Michael J. Vasallo, an assistant principal at Gibbs High, was appointed principal of Dunedin Highland Middle.
- Andrew W. Oyer, a 9-12 grade science specialist, was appointed assistant principal for the Center of Advanced Technologies at Lakewood High.
For information about Pinellas County schools, go to pcsb.org.
Pinellas Schools | New Principals | Education | Tampa Bay News | TB Reporter
#PinellasSchools #NewPrincipals #Education #TampaBayNews #TBReporter