Pinellas Park Kindergarten Teacher Nominated for National Award
She was nominated by the grandmother of one of her kindergarten pupils.
PINELLAS PARK -Pinellas Park Elementary School kindergarten teacher Kristen Lintz has been nominated for the 2016-17 National LifeChanger of the Year Award.
Sponsored by the National Life Group Foundation, the LifeChanger of the Year program recognizes and rewards the United State’s best K-12 public and private school educators and employees who are making a difference in the lives of students by exemplifying excellence, positive influence and leadership. Lintz was nominated by Margie Gast, whose grandson was in Lintz’s class.
- A proven ability to make a beneficial difference in the lives of students
- An ability to positively add to the development of the school’s atmosphere
- Involvement in leadership activities at the school and/or community level
- A demonstrated record of excellent performance at the professional level
- A commitment to producing a nurturing atmosphere
- Adherence to high moral and ethical standards
For information about Pinellas Park Elementary, go to pcsb.org.
Pinellas Park Elementary | Kristen Lintz | LifeChanger of the Year | Pinellas Schools | Education | TB Reporter
#PinellasParkElementary #KristenLintz #LifeChangeroftheYear #PinellasSchools #Education #TBReporter