AMALIE Provides Free Waiting Area for Parents at Tonight’s Twenty One Pilots Concert
AMALIE® Arena will also provide a pickup area at the Twenty One Pilots Concert.
TAMPA – When the highly-anticipated Twenty One Pilots tour comes to AMALIE® Arena at 7 tonight (Feb. 28), non-ticketed parents and guardians will have the opportunity to wait for their children free of charge during the show.
Parents will wait in a designated area inside the venue accessible through the premium entrance. The purpose of this designated waiting room is to assure parents and guardians that their children will arrive home in a safe and timely manner.
The designated area will open when doors open at 5:30 p.m. and close after the performance has ended. No ticket is needed to access the waiting area; however, it will only be available for those awaiting a ticketed child at the concert. Please note: The waiting area is not in view of the concert.
If non-ticketed parents and guardians are just picking up their children at AMALIE Arena they are asked to do so at the Garrison Street parking lot, off Channelside Drive in between the blue lot and Channelside Bay Plaza.
Additional information patrons may need to know for the show:
* Arena doors open at 5:30 p.m. The show starts at 7 p.m.
* Security searches will be conducted on all ticketed and non-ticketed guests, as is standard policy.
* Please plan to arrive early as there may be heavy traffic.
* Advanced parking passes are available at amaliearena.com and at the McDonald’s Ticket Office at AMALIE Arena.
* Standard camera policy. Small point and click cameras are permitted. Flash photography or cameras with a detachable lens are prohibited. iPads and selfie sticks are prohibited. Video and audio recording devices and camera bags are also prohibited.
AMALIE Arena | Twenty One Pilots | Concert | Events | Things to Do | TB Reporter
#AMALIEArena #TwentyOnePilots #Concert #Events #ThingstoDo #TBReporter