Hometown Business: Seminole Chamber of Commerce
Wondering what’s happening in the Seminole area business world during June? The Seminole Chamber of Commerce knows.
SEMINOLE – Here are some upcoming business events in the Seminole area this coming summer. The Seminole Chamber of Commerce welcomes everyone at their events.
Thursday (June 8) – 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., after hours mixer at the Sports Bar, 9685 Bay Pines Blvd.
Saturday (June 10) – 10 a.m. LA Fitness grand opening/ribbon cutting, Seminole City Center, 11201 Park Blvd.
June 21 – 8 a.m., free Chamber Business breakfast, 8 a.m. at the Chamber, 7777 131st. St. “The Future is Your Responsibility, Not Your Children’s” presentation by Garden Sanctuary. NOTE: The day of the Chamber Business breakfasts has been changed to WEDNESDAY by popular demand
July 6 – Holiday Inn Express, 4816 100th Way N after hours social. Bring your business cards to network.
July 7 – 8:30 a.m. Chase Bank grand opening/ribbon cutting, Seminole City Center.
Aug. 25 – The Seminole Chamber will have a “Healthy, Wealthy & Wise” Expo from 7:30 a.m. (vendor setup) to 3 p.m. at Seminole Garden Apts., 8275 113th St., in the meeting hall. Vendors we are seeking include any business or organization that promotes a healthy lifestyle with product or service. Cost is $75 for Chamber members and $100 for non-Chamber members. Cost includes 8 foot long banquet table with two chairs. Electricity is available on a limited basis.
- Complimentary coffee will provided by Seminole Garden Apartments. At noon, there will be food to purchase (hot dogs, sandwiches, salads).
- The location has plenty of parking and there is a convenient drop off for vendors. Stage is available for workshops, with big screen TV.
- Sound system available with portable microphone to announce door prize winners, we are asking each business must have some kind of a prize for a drawing.
- Examples of Categories: Free health screenings, samples, products, services, Home/health Natural products, Fitness, Weigh Loss, Pain Relief, Home Health Care, Long Term Care, Insurance, Chiropractic, Food/Nutrition, counseling, coaching, skin care, cosmetics, medical clinic, pharmacy, financial planning, banking.
- To reserve your spot or for information, call the Chamber office at (727) 392-3245.
Seminole Chamber of Commerce | Business | Business News | Tampa Bay News | TB Reporter
#SeminoleChamberofCommerce #Business #BusinessNews #TampaBayNews #TBReporter